Borneo Care is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established in July 2013.
Why awareness is important? Because the time has come for the people of Sarawak and Sabah to become aware of their rights and freedom; the time has come for the people of Sarawak and Sabah to enjoy the fruits of their labour from their beloved land; and the time has come for the people of Sarawak and Sabah to rise against corruption, oppression and discrimination, in particular those forced upon many marginalized communities.
In less than 4 months after its inception Borneo Care has successfully conducted 3 training sessions, 2 in Sarawak and one in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
[su_quote]”Words alone are not enough to create change. We need to put words into action. Thus Borneo Care was born to walk the talk.”[/su_quote]
Objectives of Borneo Care:
- To conduct awareness programs and workshops for the interior people in Sabah and Sarawak;
- To organize charitable events and programs;
- To organize various poverty alleviation programs and income generating projects for Sabah and Sarawak;
- To produce materials that create public awareness on the situation and needs of the people in the interior of Sabah and Sarawak;
- To facilitate volunteers, particularly those in the Klang Valley, to visit the interior areas in Sabah and Sarawak.
Wish to learn more?
[su_button url=”http://borneocare.com/about-us/contact-us/” style=”3d” background=”#f24537″ icon=”icon: phone”]Contact Us[/su_button].